Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
All Illinois drivers must maintain minimum amounts of auto insurance to comply with state laws. Contact Epic One Insurance in East Dundee, Illinois, to start building your customized auto insurance plan and compare car insurance quotes.
Auto insurance can help provide crucial financial protection in case of accidents or vehicle damage. Whether you're a new or experienced driver, understanding the basics of auto insurance is essential.
Mandatory Auto Insurance Coverage in Illinois
As a driver in Illinois, you must have at least the following coverage:
- Bodily injury liability may help cover third-party accident-related medical expenses if you injure someone in an accident.
- Property damage liability may help cover the repair or replacement costs for someone else's property if you are at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured motorist coverage may help cover your medical expenses and property damage if you're involved in an accident with an uninsured driver.
Illinois requires minimum amounts of liability insurance and uninsured motorist coverage, but those minimums may not provide adequate coverage. Your agent may recommend that you purchase more than the required minimum amount of insurance.
Optional Auto Insurance Coverage
Your agent may ask you to consider additional optional coverage options for enhanced protection. Optional coverages in Illinois include the following:
Finding the Right Auto Insurance Policy
- Collision coverage—This coverage may help pay for repairs or replacement of your vehicle if it is damaged in a collision, regardless of who is at fault.
- Comprehensive coverage—Comprehensive coverage may help pay for non-collision-related damages, such as theft, vandalism, natural disasters, or animal collisions.
- Medical payments coverage—Also known as MedPay, this coverage may help pay for medical expenses for you and your passengers, regardless of who is at fault.
- Rental reimbursement coverage—If your vehicle is in the shop for repairs after an accident, this coverage may help cover the cost of a rental car.
To find the best auto insurance policy for your needs in Illinois, consider the following:
- Determine the appropriate amount of coverage based on factors such as your driving habits, vehicle value and financial situation.
- Insurance companies often offer various discounts, such as safe driver discounts, multipolicy discounts or discounts for installing safety features in your vehicle. Your agent can help you understand which discounts may help reduce your auto insurance premiums.
Contact the auto insurance team at Epic One Insurance today to get appropriate auto insurance coverage at a favorable rate.