Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Accidents can happen at any time in your home, and recovery can be expensive, which is why having homeowners insurance
is essential. The right policy can protect you from paying expenses on your own following an incident in your home.
How Does Home Insurance Work?
Upon purchasing your homeowners insurance policy, you will enter an agreement with your insurer that entails paying an insurance premium in return for financial help after a covered incident, such as a fire or burglary.
Depending on the type of claim you file (e.g., a property loss claim versus a liability claim), an adjuster may come to your home to assess the damage, and you may have to pay a deductible before insurance coverage kicks in. The insurance company may either pay the contractor directly for a repair or reimburse you for your losses. Every policy is different, so check with your insurance provider.
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
Homeowners insurance generally comes as a package policy, typically providing liability and physical damage coverage. A typical homeowners insurance policy might include the following:
- Dwelling coverage—This helps cover repairing or rebuilding damage to the house’s structure.
- Other structures coverage—This assists in covering other buildings on the property, such as a shed or gazebo.
- Liability coverage—This helps cover injury or damage to others or their property if the policyholder is held responsible.
- Contents or personal property coverage—This helps cover clothes, furniture, electronics and other items in the home if they’re damaged or lost due to a covered cause.
- Loss of use coverage—This assists with living expenses in a covered loss, such as temporary housing after a house fire.
Reach out to Epic One Insurance Group with questions about potential coverages to include in your homeowners insurance policy.
If you are a homeowner near East Dundee, Illinois, the agents at Epic One Insurance Group can help you decide on the right coverage for you and your home.
Contact our agency today at 847-305-4837 to learn more about your coverage options.